Pages

.

Pyssla N/Perler/Hama beads Tutorial

This is a re-blog post.(=w=)  It's all about Pyssla N beads .aka. Perler beads .aka. Hama beads. I have blogged the tutorial at my old blog(Teenydiaries/Teensydiaries) before and since I've turned it into a private blog, I think I should reblog it here. What I did was just copied everything from my old blog post and then PASTE it here! Wow, easy huh!? *laughs*

Without further ado, shall we start? (Yes, of course! *laughs nervously*)


Instructions:
1. Place your pegboard on a flat surface.
2. Create your design by placing the beads onto the pegboard. Make sure you place the beads next to each other on the pegboard so that when you heat them using the iron, they will fuse together.
3. Preheat your household iron to medium.
4. Place the iron or parchment paper over the finish design and move the iron in a circular motion gently over the beads for 10 seconds. *Make sure you place the iron or parchment paper over the finish design when you iron!*
5. Wait for the design to cool before removing the iron or parchment paper!

First of all, you will need the following items...
Pyssla beads and pegboards. Don't forget your iron and parchment paper!

Design No. #1: Rainbow~
You will need..................................
- a round, circle pegboard
- 19 red beads
- 12 orange beads
- 11 yellow beads
- 10 green beads
- 7 blue beads
- 36 white beads.

Design No. #2: Giraffe
You will need...................................
- a square pegboard
- 44 yellow beads
- 20 brown beads
- 1 black bead
- 1 pink bead.

Design No. #3: Hello Kitty!
Again, you will need a square pegboard. A larger one... I didn't count the number of beads for this design because I'm lazy~ (^_^;)

Okay anyway, zoom-in for a better view.
Is this counted as a tutorial? I don't know. Lol. But anyway, have fun playing with Pyssla N beads!(:
-
P/S: I bought the beads from IKEA(Singapore).

No comments:

Post a Comment