Pages

.

July Favorites!

Mood:

I decided to do an early July favorites because I might not have the time to do it at the end of the month. My college life is starting soon and I have so much work to prepare for the brand new semester! New school, new environment, new people, new things to learn and.........my orientation falls on 25th July. AHHH~~!, I'M NERVOUS LIKE HELL! (≥ 3 ≤) 11 days to go before I say 'sayonara'(means 'goodbye') to my vacation...(T¬T)

So...*getting back to the topic~* [...] I only have 4 favorite products this month...
1. DHC Medicated Acne Care Concealer SPF22 PA++
2. Shiseido Spotscover Foundation?/Concealer
3. Biore Hydra Clear Make Up Remover
4. Homemade/DIY Honey Tea Tree Mask
Without further ado, I will just jump straight into the points...

1. DHC Medicated Acne Care Concealer SPF22 PA++

This concealer conceals imperfections and is sweat-proof. Comes in 2 shades.
I have acne scars(referring to light scars) and this concealer works well to cover them up but the only downside is it can't completely cover dark scars. Other than that, everything is OKAY and it DOES NOT break me out~ *thumbs-up* DHC Medicated Acne Care series are for people who have acne-prone skin like me... (T_T)

2. Shiseido Spotscover Foundation?/Concealer


I first saw this in a Youtube video(Link) and I'm amazed by the coverage that it gives! It has a thick and creamy consistency and is VERY pigmented which make it a good concealer to covers up everything(blemishes)! A little dab goes a long way! However, it comes in only 2 shades — S100 and S101. I bought the lightest shade S100 but I still think that it's a little too dark. ):

By the way, my mom super love this concealer! She used this to hide her super dark freckles that she failed to cover them up using other brands concealer. After I let her try using this, she keep on borrowing it from me every single day! (=`3 ′=) This is truly an AMAZING product!

3. Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this makeup remover! It does a great job on removing my makeup and it's water-based therefore, it does not makes me breakout. Out of all the makeup removers I've used so far, this is THE BEST! I will definitely repurchase it again and agaaaiinnnnnnn!

4. Homemade/DIY Honey Tea Tree Mask
Ingredient:
- ½-1 teaspoon of 100% natural/pure honey
- 1 drop of 100% pure Tea tree oil

Preparation and Application:
-.Mix both ingredients well.
- Apply it on affected areas or whole face for 15-20minutes and wash it off. Use 2-3 times a week.
**Tea tree oil are essential oil which generally volatile and often oxidize to lose their benefit therefore use the mask as soon as possible after preparation.
** Tea tree oil might not suit some skin types.

Honey is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids which aids the skin. It has powerful anti-oxidants which fight free radicals and slow down aging, anti-bacterial properties & anti-inflammatory agent that heals and prevents infections and it is a valuable moisturizer for our skin. Tea Tree Oil is an excellent treatments for acne. It has strong anti-microbal, anti-septic and fungicidal properties.Combined it with honey, it helps eradicate the infections in acne affected areas.

This is the most effective mask I've ever used to kill acne! Like seriously, it works miraculously! Way cheaper, better and fastest result than those pimple gels or whatever chemicals-formulated products sold in the drugstores! Try this out if you're not allergic to tea tree oil. you will be amazed by the result!

So these are some of my favorites products for this month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment