Pages

.

SHOPPING HAUL~ *i'm broke*

Mood:  +

I went crazy shopping recently!~ Everything is on sales = EXTREMELY CHEAP! No doubt my wallet was "killed"... I came home with an empty wallet only coins left. (TдT) Looks like I have to lock myself up at home for a month or so because i believe currently, every shops are having sales! End of Year sales? I guess...... well, whenever I see the word "MEGA SALES", I wanna grab everything... lols. By the way, I got scolded from my mom yesterday...cause I spent way too much for this month... ):

So anyway, let me show you all the things I've bought~
I will start off from Skincare & Cosmetic items:
Evoluderm Toner

4 boxes of Nexcare Acne Patch

My favorite products of all~:
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Pore Mask and Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing foam

SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask and SkinFood Kiwi Yogurt Mask Wash-off

CANMAKE Eye Nuance eyeshadow in #22

Etude House Missing U, Bee Happy Hand Cream(Lady Bug & Honey Bee), Tony Moly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid, SkinFood Fresh Aloe Pack and SkinFood Tomato Whitening Spot Serum

Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss in #03 and Petit Darling Lips in PK005 and PP901. 

 Petit Darling Lips in PK005

Petit Darling Lips in PP901
PP901 belongs to my mom~ :D

LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss in #03

Etude House Golden Ratio Face Glam in #2 Pink

Received SHINee A4 file folder, JongHyun badge and Mirror as free gifts when making a purchase from Etude House.

By the way, I joined to be a member of Etude House! *finalllllyyy* ;D
I ♥ the mini membership card! It's cute and pretty~

Moving on to Apparels~:
Bought UNI-QLO Hoodie Jacket~ I love it!
(Original price $49.90, Now selling at $29.90) = ♥

Bought beads necklaces(Blue & Black) for $2.40 each(original price $8 each) and a dress for $8.70~(original price $29)
Backview of the dress~

A white vest for $5.40 (original price $18), Denim skirt for $9 (original price $30)and 2 pieces white dress for $6.90 (original price $23)
70% discount~ *GRAB AHHH!*

Cotton-On/Rubi flat shoes for $5~(Original price $12.95)
I bought a scarf too but didn't take a picture of it. Anyway the scarf costs $2~(original price $5 i think...)
Seriously, A STEAL! X:

I also bought The Body Shop Green Tea Essential Oil 10ml for $10.90.
ps, this tiny bottle no discount. lol.

I'm broke and I still have a lot of things i wannaaaa grabbbbbb!~ Hah!
---
Before heading out for shopping, I'm feeling
After grabbing things that I want and I like, I'm feeling
Realizing my wallet was totally empty, I'm feeling  + 

No comments:

Post a Comment