Pages

.

2012 July Haul

Mood:

I only got a few products for this month because I am working on cutting down my expenses... lol -_- I realized I have been spending money on "WANTS" rather than "NEEDS". I bought a lot of stuff out of impulse... sigh...

...Get back to topic...
HAUL OF THE MONTH - JULY
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel (free gift)
Mizon All-In-One Snail Repair Cream(my second box)
Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Mizon 10 sachets of Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule sample (free gift)

I haven't finish up the Snail Repair Cream I bought earlier on...
I grabbed another box because it was on sale~~

This cream is really AWESOME!
Those who have skin problems(eg: ACNES, SENSITIVE, REDNESS), 
you HAVE TO TRY this! :)

Etude House AC Clinic Red Spot Balm + whitening 
p.s: this is my second box :D

Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Express/Non-Rinse Makeup Remover for oily skin. 

The Face Shop FACE it Power Perfection BB Cream 20ml in 02 Natural

Lioele Nail Polish
05 Pretty Pink, 07 Soft Yellow, 08 Soft Green

Nail Art Brushes
Tiny Hexagon Glitter
Square Rhinestones
(IMPULSE PURCHASE...oh man! -_-)

NEW BAG!

Oil-Blotter case with mirror :D
it comes with don't know how many sheets of oil-blotting paper. :x
Anyway, I replaced it with Clean & Clear oil-blotting paper. 

That's that.
Oh and..., I love my mom! HAHAHA. 
...pretty random... lol.
[...]
[...]
[...]

SLEEP TIME! Bye!~ XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment