Pages

.

Nail Tutorial: Sweet Pink & Mint Chocolate Dotted Nails

Mood: 

This is my first ever nail tutorial and I really hope you guys would like it. I just randomly named the title of this post because I don't really know what to call it... (・_・)

Well, it's a really simple nail art tutorial in just 10 easy Steps. I bet newbies can do this as well. :D
*You can use any color of your choice.*
FYI, I used:
- SilkyGirl Top & Base Coat
- SilkyGirl Snow White
- SilkyGirl Sweet Pink
- China Glaze For Audrey
- OPI Over The Taupe
- Silver Glitter

Tools I used:
- Adhesive or Scotch Tape
- Dotting Tool 
- Q-tip
- Nail Polish Remover
- Unwanted paper, plastic sheet or acrylic board (optional) (P/S: I used this for Step 8 & 9.)

I like keeping my nails short and I don't really shape my nails~ so..., sorry for my unsightly and awful nails pictures below. (`_´)ゞ

Hope you enjoy this tutorial. XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment