Pages

.

Review: Etude House I Need You, Yogurt! Wash-Off Pack

Etude House I Need You, Yogurt! Wash-Off Pack (12g per pack)
Description: Facial massage pack formulated with fruit and yogurt to soften, nourish and replenish skin.
Directions: After facial cleansing and prior to toner application, massage pack onto facial surface. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.

Strawberry(?) Pack: Skin Brightening
Kiwi Pack: Skin Rejuvenating
Apple Pack: Skin Moisturizing
Apricot Pack: Removing dead skin cells

Active Ingredients: Yogurt, Apple, Raspberry???, Kiwi and Apricot extracts.
I'm quite confused about one of the ingredient... — "Raspberry?" or "Strawberry?" ??? According to the picture, it looks like "Strawberry" to me and the korean words printed on the packaging wrote "딸기" meaning "Strawberry". But in the translated Active Ingredients list, the information given is "Raspberry!?" I thought Raspberry in korean is "나무딸기"? Anyway, I assume there is a translation error? LOL. Well because...the smell of the "딸기" pack smells more like Strawberry. Therefore, I think it's Strawberry instead of Raspberry. Correct me if I'm wrong. :x

Errr...I will stick to "Strawberry" in my post. :)

A more detailed ingredients list:

Before I purchased this Yogurt Pack, my friend actually gave me the Strawberry and Kiwi packs to try... I tried the Kiwi pack first but I'm too excited and forgot to take picture. (-.-) Anyway, I tried the Strawberry pack the previous night and I love it!
Consistency and Color:
It's like uhhh...watery light creamy(?) texture and for the Strawberry Pack, it has a pale pink color whereas for the Kiwi Pack, it has a pale mint green color. I have yet to try the Apple and Apricot Pack so I can't tell their colors.

Scent:
The Strawberry Pack smells totally like Strawberry!(nonsense!, of coz it smells like strawberry if not what? smells like coke? -.- *craps*) [...] Not too strong. It has a very mild scent~ Smells delicious~ *YUM!* As for the Kiwi Pack, I forgot what's the scent is but anyway, it has a really nice fragrance!

Likes:
- easy to apply
- easy to wash off (feels like washing off a lotion cream... -_-)
- cooling and soothing sensation (chill it in the fridge before application)
- nourishing
- softer and smoother skin
- smells delicious!~
- won't drip and not messy
- amount is generous
- suits sensitive skin
- no breakout~!
- YOGURT + FRUITS formula! ;D

Dislikes:
- not much result seen. maybe I should use it for awhile(maybe a few weeks?) in order to see result... :/
- inedible :(  [.............] *kidding* ;P

Each pack can use once or twice or even more, depending on the size of your face and how thick you want to put on your face. I can use one pack for 3-4 times though. :x Once opened, I store the leftover in a container because apparently, the packaging cover can't seal back once ripped. I'm afraid it will spill in the fridge(my mom would kill me!) therefore, I chose to store it in a container. :x

FYI, the korean salesgirl told me this Yogurt Pack is for sensitive skin and the main purpose of this mask pack is Moisturizing and the Honey Pack is for errr... ps, I forgot. (._.") Is it for Moisturizing + Skin detoxification? Okay, I really don't know... Anyway, I got both Yogurt and Honey Pack~ Probably I would try the Honey Pack next week. Wheeeeees, I'm so excited!~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment