Pages

.

2012 March Haul

Mood:  

I will not talk much in this post... Having said that, I'm going to let the pictures do the speaking today. :)

So yea, Let's Begin~ *MARCH HAUL!*

I will start off with Etude House products followed by, Innisfree and the rest.....~:
Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream, Nail Polish Base Coat and Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk Lipstick(BE103) belong to my friend. And......
 These are mine. My second box of AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot + extreme Kit, Missing U Bee Happy Hand Cream(Queen Bee and Honey Bee). I got the Queen Bee hand cream as a gift for my aunt that explains why it was wrapped up nicely. ;D

L-R: Dear My Blooming Lips-talk Lipstick in RD304 & OR204

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Steam Towel

My Beauty Diary Mask
Top L-R: Arbutin Whitening Mask & Cooling Mask
Bottom L-R: Aloe Mask & Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

I got another 4 boxes of Nexcare Acne Patch again. No picture for that but anyway, they are my holy grail products for sure!

An Eagle-print Loose Tee
I FREAKING LOVEEE THIS TEE!<3

Gadgets/Devices Jack Plug? Jack Pin? Ear Caps? Dust-proof plug?
or whatever it's called...
The rose plug/cap belongs to my mom while the ribbon one belongs to me. :D 

I won this Memorette 8GB Thumbdrive at an event. 

I'm done with my haul for this month. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment