Pages

.

Horoscope reaction when waiting for the public transport

Mood:

I found an interesting pictures last night. It's about how would each horoscope sign reacts when waiting for the bus/car .aka. public transport~

Let's start of with Libra, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

Next is... Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and lastly, Virgo.
Which horoscope sign reaction do you like the most? Personally, I like Leo's reaction~ Did you see that Leo scolded "Fxxk" when it got pissed off by the waiting time? That cracks me up! *laughs nervously* Impatience is one of the weakness in Leo!(・∇・)

By the way, I was born on 21st May and I wasn't sure whether I am a Taurus or a Gemini.(yea yea... I'm a cusp!~) Is it possible to be both?(・_・)ゞ Well, I wasn't very sure though...... Normally when I see those daily horoscope thingy, I will tend to look at both signs. (=w=) However, I think I have more of the Gemini inner traits. Therefore, I assume I am a Gemini...(`_´)ゞ

Anyway, what do you think about the accuracy of the horoscope reaction shown in the picture? To me, I think it's 50-50. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment