Pages

.

Another Upcycled T-Shirt!


  
Finished spaghetti strap tank!


I had so much fun altering some of my clothing several days ago that I wanted to try it again!

This creation was made with an old t-shirt that belonged to my teenage son and a crocheted halter top that I never felt completely comfortable wearing.


Old T-Shirt
I cut these sections off of the shirt
I pinned approximately 1 inch seams on both the front
and back of the new neckline and stitched.
The sides were left open to allow
string to be threaded through.
I used the bottom strips cut from
the t-shirt to thread through
neckline.
Strips cut from the crocheted halter
top were pinned and sewn to the
bottom of the t-shirt.



Finished spaghetti strap tank!
It was so easy to make.  I
think it would be a super 
way to make sundresses for
little girls!
  I can't take credit for this idea, only the details.  I found this idea on Crafter Hours .
Check out their tutorial for better instructions than mine.

Thanks Crafter Hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment