Pages

.

Review: The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip

Mood:

The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip
Do you know how effective this product is in removing whiteheads & blackheads? It's super sticky which helps to stick and pull out all those gunk! The amount of gunk being pulled out on the strip was u-n-b-e-l-i-v-a-b-l-e! I am TOTALLY AMAZED by it.

I have been using Biore Pore Strip ever since I was in middle school and to be honest, Biore Pore Strip doesn't do much in removing those stubborn whiteheads and blackheads stuck on my nose. Maybe yes, it does works but it only pulled out just a few gunk. I have quite A LOT of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and Biore Pore Strip is not really effective for me.

While I was searching for another blackheads "killer", I happened to see The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip on sales(22% discount)~ and since it was on sales, I grabbed it~ It's cheap yea yea~~ got it at the price of $3.90 for a box of 7 sheets. Kind of regret buying only one box. Should have grabbed more... :X This is an awesome stuff!~ Far more effective than Biore Pore Strip. I swear. >:)

Heyyyy, I'm not bragging...This product is seriously amazing. Here's the prooooooof~:
A lot of gunk being pulled out.
Can't see it clearly?(.__.) It's okay, I can zoom-in~~~
 
Eww, disgusting gunk from the tip of my nose area. :x

After using it, it leaves my nose feeling clean and smoother. Decided to buy more boxes however the sales is overrrrr......... :( Well, I shall wait for another sales...

Likes:
- easy to use
- contains charcoal
- extreme sticky
- works amazingly!
- leaves my nose feeling clean and smoother

Dislikes:
- leaves a red patch after peeling it off but it will slowly fade off after some time...

Effectiveness: 5/5
Repurchase?: YES, OF COURSE. why not? such an awesome product...~~~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment