Pages

.

The Versatile Blogger Award

First of all, I would like to thank Mira for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. When Mira first commented about the nomination in one of my blog post I was like 'huh? what?'. I don't really know what is it all about. Anyway, I read her blog for more info and yeah, I will just follow how she do this award thing...
So for this award, there are a few rules and the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
- Write down 7 facts about yourself.

1st, 2nd and the last rules are pretty easy. However, for the 3rd one...Wow, that will be extremely tricky...

Well, okay... Without further ado, let's get started~!

I'm so honored and I do appreciate being nominated for this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Mira for the nomination. 

Her blog is about beauty-related stuff~♥
Do check out her blog and follow her GFC, Bloglovin' and Google+. :)
---

Nominate 15 bloggers: ... ... ...
Errr... I don't think I will be able to list that many... in fact, I have none actually... because I don't visit nor follow blog unless people leave me a comment with a link and/or follow request in my blog. Well, to be truthful, I just don't really interact much with people in the blogosphere. Therefore, to nominate 15 bloggers...that will be a really difficult task for me.

In addition, those I have in mind had already gotten and did this award thingy... Sorry guys, there's none I can list.

Hmmm..., actually.....there's one~ But I don't know if she's still eligible because she already got nominated by Mira but I guess...she is still eligible? because she has yet to write the response post. So, I will just nominate her again~ XD

1. Mizu at http://fairywater79.blogspot.com

...Moving on to...

7 facts about myself:
1. Ashley is part of my given name.
2. I was born on May 21st, on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini. I have traits of both signs but most of the time, I feel and act more like a Gemini.
3. I am a right-hander.
4. I was once a graphic design student but currently, I am a student majoring in Business Management. Both are at private institutions.
5. I am short-sighted. I wear spectacles/contact lenses and my degree/prescription is extremely high. My right eye has reached -10.00. ><
6. The only social networking account I have are Twitter and this blog. I don't have a Facebook because I don't want to have one. Actually I had it yeeeeeears ago but I decided to deactivate it.
7. I am a fan of Hello Kitty since I was 2 years old. Up to now, I have collected over 400 Hello Kitty stuff.

Alright, that's that.
Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to Mira for the nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment