Pages

.

2012 April-September Favorites

It's been awhile since I last updated. WHY? well...partly because I'm busy. :x Yeah, I know it's a very common reason to come up with... lol. Another reason is because I ran out of topic... - -"

Honestly, I have a few products(skincare and cosmetics) to share with you guys but since I want to write a more precise and truthful reviews, I would actually use the products for a period of time like maybe 1 to 3 months before I write and publish the reviews up in my blog. I'm still in the process of trying out the products and observing the effects it give to my skin so that would simply be my third reason why I have not been updating and sharing any reviews lately. :)

I really do want to update my blog so I just remember that I have not been doing "favorites of the month" topic thus, here I am~~ The last favorites of the month post I wrote and published was "2012 January to March". Hence, I will continue my favorites post from 2012 April to September. Without further ado, let's get into the point~!

Cosmetics:
  • Face
The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream
This is my first BB cream I tried in my life~ I really like it's coverage strength(medium-full coverage) and unlike other korean BB creams, this shade(natural beige) isn't too fair for my skin tone. It's easy to blend as well.
*Review coming up soon* :)

DHC Acne Medicated Acne Concealer
I think I've mentioned this in one of my favorites post before. Up till today, this is still my favorite concealer. It's specially formulated for acne-prone skin. Though the coverage strength is average for dark post acne marks but use this with The Face Shop BB cream that I mentioned above makes everything goes perfectly. :D
  • Eyes
Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner
I shared a review on this the other day. Check it out: [link] The colors are really pretty and most of them have glitters in it which give light shimmering to the eyes. It's waterproof, glides on smoothly and it's very practical because you can use it as eyeshadow.

Etude House Tear Drop Liner/Tear Eye Liner
I like to apply this on the inner corner of my eyes. It has a thin brush applicator which makes it easier to control the thickness during application. However, there's a downside. I like to rub my eyes a lot (lol) so for me it does not last long and it's non-waterproof. Have to reapply it time to time. But it doesn't matter to me because reapplying helps me to use up the bottle quicker. I always can't seem to finish up any beauty products and ended up throwing them away due to expiry. :/
*Review coming up soon*
  • Lips
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
Simple lip balm which provides moisture to the lips. It does not have a strong scent which is why I like it. :)

The Body Shop Colorshine Lipstick
Absolutely love the color!
Check out the review: [link]

Skincare:
  • Basic
Hada Labo SHA Facial Wash
My first tube SHA facial wash and I'm still using it. Have been using it for 6 weeks. Overall, quite like it since it's less harsh, it's very gentle and it provides enough moisture to the skin. Unlike those cleansers which tackle troubled skin, anti-aging or whitening etc, to me, I think this is the most basic cleanser for starter. Teenagers who are looking for a cleanser for your skin, maybe you can try this. After all, hydrating is an important factor to prevent whatever skin problems from arising.
*Review coming up soon*

Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion
One bottle can lasts really long. lol. Another awesome SHA products from Hada Labo. It says "One drop locks up an ocean". When I first read that phrase, I was like...wow really?!? O_O "One drop locks up an ocean", it sounds a little exaggerating. LOL! I gave it a try and to be honest, it really does what it's claims! It's very gentle yet provides enough moisture! I can feel my skin become bouncier after a few application~
*Review coming up soon*

Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Milk
Same as SHA lotion, it keeps the skin from getting thirsty and gives bouncy effect to the skin :D and it's lightweight yet non-greasy and absorbs into the skin. Best moisturizer as base prior to makeup.
*Review coming up soon*

  • Acne/Troubled Skin Treatment
Mizon Snail Repair Cream
I love this cream~
Review: [link]

Skinfood Tomato Whitening Spot treatment
Currently using this as post acne marks treatment. It's lightweight yet non-greasy. Yes, it does helps to lighten acne marks but it takes time to completely fade acne marks. Whatever treatments take time to see results so whoever interested in this product, do have some patience. :D
Review: [link]

Nexcare Acne Patch
Another holy grail product. Only downside..., it's pricey!! :/
Whoever interested in this, if you have lots of zit like what I had in the past, you gonna be prepared to drain your wallet. :)
Review: [link]

  • Blackheads treatment
The Face Shop EX Charcoal Pore Strips
Check out the review: [link] and you will know why I love this. 
  • Facial Mask
Etude House I Need You, Yogurt! Wash-Off Pack
Pamper your skin with this hydrating mask pack~ Chill this in the fridge prior application and enjoy the cooling effect it gives to your skin. :D
Review: [link]

I'm feeling sleepier halfway through writing~ lolol. Anyway, those products which I have marked a label(?) — *Review coming up soon*, I will try to post up the reviews within this 2-3 weeks. If I couldn't make it then well..., please forgive me. HAHAHAA~ I will try my best to update as soon as possible or whenever I'm free. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment