Pages

.

Review: Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Pack

Mood:

Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Pack
I will do a review on the Collagen Eye Patch in the future. Right now, let's put our focus on the Black Charcoal Chin Pack~ :)
Description: Formulated with black charcoal additives to remove oil and pore deep sebum. Patch tightens pores and contains Aloe Vera to improve chin complexion.
Directions: Wet chin with water. Remove clear film from pack and fasten adhesive side to chin for 10-15minutes. Remove strip when dry.

Likes:
- easy to use
- extreme sticky
- contains charcoal
- smoother chin complexion

however......,

Dislikes:
- DOES NOTHING -_- Didn't see anything on the strip. Not even a single nasty was pulled out!
- Remove oil and pore deep sebum? No, I don't think it did much... :/
- leaves a red patch after peeling it off but it will slowly fade off after some time...

Effectiveness: 1/5 -.-

Well, I think this chin pack is just a waste of money because it does nothing for me! -.- I bought 10 pieces and I seriously regretted buying so many at one go. I should have just buy 1-2 pieces to try out first. Grrr... (T^T) I thought it would work out great though....Sigh, so disappointing! (ノ><)ノ

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone but if anyone out there wanna try it, I would advise you to get 1-2 pieces to try first.

Would I Repurchase?: No, never for me. I don't find this product useful. :/ It's a waste of moneyyyyyy....... RAWRRRRR!~

No comments:

Post a Comment