Pages

.

Review: Perfume Atomizer Spray

Mood: 

Perfume Atomizer Spray
Grabbed this Perfume Atomizer Spray after hearing a lot of raves about this product. Honestly, this product is really awesome and I have already purchased another bottle in pink for my Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume. :P

I filled this red one with my Lanvin Éclat D'Arpège perfume~ :D

This little perfume atomizer spray is really easy to fill and refill~
Step 1: Remove the nozzle spray cap(?) from the perfume.
Step 2: Place the perfume atomizer spray upright on top of the perfume nozzle peg(?) stick(?) or whatever it's called.
Step 3: Repeatedly pump up & down to fill~ Do not overfill! You can tell how much you have filled in the perfume atomizer bottle through the fill level indicator window.

it's easy, isn't it?
Likes:
- Cheap
- Light-weight and small size
- Portable to carry wherever I go
- Easy to use; very handy
- Refillable and it's very easy to refill

If I'm not mistaken, there are 7 colors to choose from:
Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Silver, Gold and Black.
I got the red and pink one.♥ Might be getting the purple bottle in the future.

Dislikes:
- un-washable...

I showed this to my family and friends and they want it as well~ LOL. It's a replica product so it's cheaper than the genuine brand. :x Though it's a replica product, it works out awesomely too. As long as it works out great and the price is cheap, I don't really mind about the brand. HAHAH~

If you ever see this product selling somewhere, grab one! You will never regret buying this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment