Pages

.

Review: Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner

Mood:  

It has been awhile since I last updated my blog...and I apologize for not updating for a long period of time. I have been so busy lately that I hardly had time to use the computer. (><")

Anyway, I have a lot of things such as Hauls, Favorites and Reviews to write and share about so stay tuned alright? I will try to update as often as I can... :x

For today's topic, it's all about Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner which became part of my holy grail makeup item~☆ 

I grabbed a handful of eyeliners from Holika Holika for the past two months and honestly, I love every single of them! They are just plain awesome!
From left to right: 01 Black, 02 Black Crystal, 03 Lapis Lazuli, 04 Purple Amethyst, 05 Brown Amber, 06 Olive Peridot, 08 Pink Topaz(for undereye) and 09 18k Gold(for undereye).

There are a few more colors which I did not pick it up. The colors I did not have are 07 One Carat Diamond(for undereye), 10 Chocolate Citrin, 11 Light Brown Amber, 12 Olive Jade. Probably I would buy the rest of the colors in the future.

FYI, 09 18K Gold, 10 Chocolate Citrin, 11 Light Brown Amber and 12 Olive Jade are the new additional colors in Year 2012. :)

Here are the swatches~:

Likes:
- Waterproof!
- Smudge-proof!
- Long-lasting!
- Soft & creamy.
- Glides on smoothly!
- Glittery!
- Pretty colors!
- Can be use as eyeshadow~
- Sharpen-able 
- Easy to remove with makeup removal except for the glitter might be a little stubborn... -_-

Dislikes:
- Yes, it's waterproof BUT... somehow I think it's not sweat-resistant/sweat-proof. FYI, it does smear when I sweat a lot. :(
- Glitter does runs when rub hardly
- Take some time to remove the glitter traces completely despite using makeup removal.

I have a little disappointment with 06. It supposed to be Olive shade however the color looks more like a mixture of brown and black... :( As for 01, it's just an ordinary black eyeliner... So for recommendation, I would highly recommend 02, 03, 04, 05, 08 and 09.

---
UPDATE on 27th November 2012:

How to sharpen the eyeliner?: 
Just treat the eyeliner like a "normal pencil/color pencil" and use any sharpener to sharpen it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment